Sunday, August 16, 2009

♥ open eyes ♥

with you i was complete.
without you i was lost.
oh my how quickly the time has passed.
when looking back at us all i can do is laugh.
laugh at how vulnerable i was.
&laugh at how long it took 4me 2open my eyes,2see the real you.
someone who speaks fluent bullshit

with you i was whole
we had this weird bondage
that made 1+1=1
translated means me+you=us
&with you i had found the missing piece to my puzzle
but all that was before i opened my eyes
&saw that you were full of lies

but see you couldn't tell me that we didn't belong together
because with her i saw life from a new view
if that makes since to you cus i know it makes since to me
idk this love thing is just weird

i thought about her every hour on the hour
&if i was away from her 4more than a hour
i could not get her off my mind
but all that was before i opened my eyes
&saw that she didn't give a fuck...about me or us
so that me+her=us turned into me - her=none

&4 a while the pieces to my puzzle just seemed to be scattered
&i couldn't find the energy to pick them up
but see i had to open my eyes
&see that if was meant to be it would be
....&as you can see it obviously wasn't meant to be....

but i also had to open my eyes
& see that someone will come along
&feel the same way about me as i feel about them if not more....
all i have to do is patiently wait with
OPEN EYES

1 comment:

  1. im kinda wonderin who you talkin about in this one :)
    -char-dell

    ReplyDelete